So in my last blog post, I told you all that there were some big announcements on the way. Here’s one for you – my first big giveaway contest!
I’ve been focusing on invitation design and paper products since I started this little venture last year, but my intention has always been to branch out into event coordination as well. I worked as a stage manager, set dresser, and art department coordinator for years, and since I left the industry, I’ve found that I miss the creative and interpersonal nature of it. The last-minute, we-need-this-yesterday disasters that I could magically fix with a roll of tape, fishing line, and a few yards of fabric that were in my trunk (just in case!). I’ve rented semi-trucks and helicopters, found and purchased everything from antique St. Christopher’s medals to feathered roach clips, and pulled an all-nighter to print, cut, and sew canvas letters onto 18 enormous punching bags. I’m good at both last-minute details and long-term planning, at tracking budgets and tying bows, and I still have a trunk full of tools and scrap fabric (just in case!).
We’re at the start of a new year and a new decade, and in the interest of expanding this area of the studio and helping out a bride who’s getting down to the wire on her planning, I’m kicking things off by giving away one day-of coordination package to a lucky couple getting married in March or April of 2010!
To enter, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contest Entry” in the subject line, and answer these questions:
- What is your name?
- What is your fiance’s name?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your wedding date?
- Where will your ceremony and reception take place?
- How many guests are invited?
- What do you love the most about your wedding plans so far, and why?
- What part of wedding planning is driving you crazy?
Entries will be accepted until January 31st, 2010, at 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified via email. No duplicate entries, please!
In order to be eligible to win:
- You must have a wedding date between March 1st and April 30th, 2010.
- You must be getting married somewhere within the following counties: LA/Orange/Riverside/Ventura
- You must grant consent for TCK Design Studio to post pictures and/or descriptions of your wedding on the blog and/or use them for promotions and advertisements in the future. All of your personal information will remain confidential and will not be posted.
- You must be willing to sign our standard day-of coordination contract.
For details on our day-of coordination package, click here to download the standard contract.